Please read the terms of the class below.
By registering for a Faulk Tai Chi class, you signify your agreement with the terms outlined below.
Tai Chi consists of very gentle and slow exercise movements. However, any exercise has some degree of risk.
1. I am willingly participating in class. If I have any health concerns, I have consulted with my physician/primary health care provider.
2. I assume all liability for my personal involvement in class.
3. I agree to the guidelines set forth for Tai Chi class. I will:
– Come to class on time.
– Listen to my body and do only what I am able to do.
– Stop if any discomfort arises.
– Not come to class with a completely full or empty stomach.
– Be respectful of the teacher and others in class.
– Consult with the teacher about any questions I might have about the class and/or my participation.
4. I grant full permission to use oral or written comments by me about my Tai Chi experience, and the use of photographs, videotapes, CD/DVDs or other recordings of my participation in Tai Chi class without any compensation nor any liability to me, the teacher or other students.
5. I agree to sign up for faulktaichi.com/blog, which supports my Tai Chi experience. (See the orange sign-up box on the website.)